2011年3月17日星期四

17-3-11

Today is the most tired of my life..!!
1st time overnight at the studio..
We slept from 4am to 8am..
OMG!!
We just slept 4 hours..
What a crazy
break...!!

1st..
Thnaks to my
vocal...
Stephanie Foong
Although we almost fall in sunway..XDD
But I still want to thank you voice..!
Own you one meal..^^
Ga yao!!






















2nd..
Thanks to my parents..!
Thank you for the birthday cake..!
Thank you for your support..!
I
♥ You..!























After recording..
We ke siao at sunway XDD...







































































































































Own you 1 Green Tea Cream..




Around 3.30 am ...


















































































































Thanks You..





16-03-2011


Dono why..
2day just wake up early..
and make breakfast to my parents..=)




Fruit Salad made by me!! =)




































































My Breakfast..
Although not look good,but good to eat!!









































































































Thanks for the help of my sister..=)

没有评论:

发表评论

Give SOme Comment ya =) Thanks~