2013年2月18日星期一

Hey guys..
Michyee is here want to say Happy Chinese New year and Gong Xi Fa Cai to you all who is reading my blog..:)
Our Chinese new year Is going to end up..So fast…tat’s means I’m going to back to my hostel and continue my study..prepare my first semester exam that held on 28-02-2013 :"(
We can’t change anythings..so Accept it! :’)
Well…Today I’m here want to share the outfits that I wear it and somethings else happened in 2013 Chinese new year !
Hope you will like it ^^

New Year Eve
Are you Ready ?! 2013 Chinese New Year is coming ! Ulala~~ Every new year eve many people was visited to my house..because my house was held a party..Ermm..how to described that party leh..? Aiya..In Hakka, we called it 接财神 (meet the god of wealth)..



OOTD : Necklace from china , Top from sg.wang , belt from treats, bottom from Mango

Chor 1
That day was my father’s birthday..and my mom throw a birthday party for him at my house..
*know more information please read my last post,Thanks J



OOTD : Necklace from China , Dress from TS ( Berjaya Timesquare ) , Belt from China

Chor 2
Didn’t  went to anyplace in the morning..so just a simple Black T for CHor 2..Somebody said that can’t wear black on Chor 2..but no matter how..i wear it also..XDD..


OOTD : Top from H&M , Bottom from F.O.S


At night..My boy was had dinner with their family and relatives..And I didn’t go..because..(long long story)  So I was going to visited to my friend’s house..But last..she FFK =.=..so sad..But luckily..my relatives who came from kl visited to my house at night..! And..Thanks to my bro who acc me went to the event(light show) which held at the town..:)



OOTD  :  Necklace from F’block , Top and Bottom from TS ( Berjaya Timesquare )


















Chor 3

Chor 4 was my boy’s birthday and I was going to prepared his birthday’s present today ..>< And hang out with him at night..because his birthday I visited to my friends’s house ( Kuala Selangor )..What a bad girlfriend that I was..XDD 


OOTD : Top from Sg.wang , Bottom from F.O.S






OOTD : Top from Sg.wang




-The present that i gave him..I made it myself..-
-I will show that how I made on my next post..Stay Tuned :) -


Chor 4
Early in the morning..A brave girl drove herself to ks to meet her friends..that’s me! XDD..First..Gonna said Happy Birthday to My love..wished his dream came true! Second..I was overnight at ks..and Chor 5 was Valentine’s day..Sorry Dear..:’) Besides that..I was happy on Chor 4! Had a lots of great memories with them ..I love you all (my lovely friends)..<3>


OOTD : Top and Bottom from China











- Say hi to my Mr.Yellow..! -



OOTD : Top from China, Bottom from F.O.S, Shoes from China



Chor 5
Happy Valentine’s day!! Driving the car all day..! Back from ks and went to TS bought my sis’s birthday present..At night..celebrate vanlentine’s day at genting highland with my boy..@@ Chor 5..what a tired day!!



-Desolate-


- My sis's birthday present -




OOTD : Necklace from China,Top from TS , Bottom from China ,Sneakers from China (Nike Shop), Bag from LV.











-My Valentine's Present :) -


Chor 6
I went back to my kampong (hometown) ---Benta..fetched my sis..because we went back to kl on Chor 7..Wanna open skul ady..So fast ..:(



OOTD : Necklace from TS, Top from MNG, Bottom from China , Belt from F'Block








- Asleep :D -




Chor 7
Happy Birthday to my stupid sis..—Vivian Moo! We went back to kl on Chor 7..Fetched she celebrated her birthday with her friends at TS and I was going to met my lovely friends too.. :)



-Paradigm Mall (Pancake House International) - 




Chor 8
Stayed at house all day..Is time to on the study mood and get back to hostel..Chor 8 was Hokkien ppl prayed to the god..we called it (拜天宫)..When 12 am..wow! Fireworks was going to bang the world..XD crowded !



 

Ok..we gonna say goodbye to 2013 Chinese New Year..and live a best life in this year.. !
Forget all the bad things that happened in 2012..All the best things is coming on 2013!
Wish your dream come true~!


Happy New Year 2013!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Have a Nice Day .:)

没有评论:

发表评论

Give SOme Comment ya =) Thanks~