2013年3月27日星期三

I always wished for a friend who be close to my heart..
It came true!

18-03-2013
It was my 18th birthday eve..And I had a wonderful birthday in this year...Although didn't had many people..didn't had a big birthday cake..But..I was cherish because we spent all the day together we had a really good time for these reasons I consider my 18th birthday like a very special for me.






First..We both are very excited as I turning 18 in this year!
We decided go out celebrated after our school..
At around 6:30pm , we started to dress up..





And we ate shabu-shabu for celebrated my birthday :)




 At that time,pleasantly surprised was keeping happened..



Pic Say









When we went back to home..Still got a lots of surprise for me..:)























I wiil never forget my 18th birthday, I think that day was very special for many reasons, It is exciting to received a beautiful surprise from someones is special for me...

_________________________________________________________________________________


I have a friend who tells good jokes.
I have a friend who shares.
I have a friend wo cares.
I have a friend both wise and fun.
You may think I have 4 friends but all these friends are two.






I 'm glad to have them..

Love them so so much..!

Stephanie Foong & Z.weei...:))

_________________________________________________________________________________

Have a Nice Day..! :)





没有评论:

发表评论

Give SOme Comment ya =) Thanks~