2013年1月19日星期六

D-I-Y Crystal Sticker






Have you ever see this kinda things?

Looks nice..izzit?

Ya..I think so..XDD

This is call Crystal Sticker Casing..

I love it so much..

 but..

My handphone is hard to wear on this kind of casing..

because..

even have sell but all was for samsung or apple..=.=

and..

I'm using..

HTC (Sensation XL)!!

so..

I'm going to D-I-Y..!!

Actually..It was easy to do it..


First

You have to buy a normal case like this...
Erm...
I bought this at TS (Time Square) and it costs RM15...


Second

You have to buy this kinda things--crystal sticker
and choose what color you want it..
I had bought pink and white because it was suits to my case color..and I got it at TS (Time Square)-1st Avenue...and it costs RM10 per sticker.. 




Third

You have to prepare a scissors..because you need to cut down the pattern that you like and stick it on your case..


Last

Adjust adjust adjust...and stick stick stick...and cut cut cut..and adjust adjust adjust.

Mission Complete..





_________________________________________________________________________________

Looks easy rite?

You just have to spent a little bit of time and sprit..
Then you can get it...
And if you buy at shopping mall or anywhere..
I think it's expensive..

But...

I only spent RM35 to get it..
It's Cheap..! 
:D



-Bling Bling Bling-




- I Love Bling..:) -



 Looks professional...haha..
Now..I love my handphone so so so much!!!


So?

Wait for what?

Let's start it...! :)

_________________________________________________________________________________



-pic from INSTAGRAM-


Have Fun & Enjoy it.. :)

_________________________________________________________________________________


没有评论:

发表评论

Give SOme Comment ya =) Thanks~