2013年1月27日星期日

I'm feel so BORED today...
Nothing to do after I had finished my project..

So..?




Jom..
Today we talk about hairstyle..

When my hair get longer..I almost tied it up..
If not..I will look like" Siao Po"..=.=

If hang out with someone..
Sometimes I will tied 丸子头..


Or Pony Tail..
Because it's easy..


Haiz..
So Pity...:(

So I was envy some girls who had a Super Long Curly Hair !! 



But..

I tried to curl my hair just now!
:D

_________________________________________________________________________________

-Daily Makeup-






-Clubbing Makeup-








-With Glasses-





_________________________________________________________________________________

Although didn't looks so curl..
(I dono how to use that machine..=.=)

But..  

Not Bad..!!

izzit?






Hope you will like it :)
_________________________________________________________________________________


Have a Nice Day ..! :)



没有评论:

发表评论

Give SOme Comment ya =) Thanks~