2013年4月7日星期日

3-4-2012

I was went to swim with my classmates after school  because the next day was our QingMing holiday..
Sounds Great izzit? XDD

(Qing Ming is a time to remember the dead and the dearly departed. More important, it is a period to honour and to pay respect to one's deceased ancestors and family members. Because it reinforces the ethic of filial piety, Qing Ming is a major Chinese festival.)   

Actually I was not to swim with them because I want to go back to home earlier..But my friends keep discussing beside me..and they built my swim mood up!! 

But at last , I didn't regret it..!


Let's Pic Say..:)


I Love this swimming suit very much..And it was borrowed from my friend..:)





When I jump in the pool..The first thing that I did was....Took Photo..!! XDD






The second thing...Diving..!






See what the guys doing ..XD
-Solarium-






















Like a Lou sai (Boss) in the pool..:D

The Last thing was...Took Photo also..XDD



_________________________________________________________________________________

Swimming helps lose weight, burn calories and puts little stress on your body. Swimming works all the major muscles, and will tone you up and slim you down!



 Swimming is a lifetime sport that benefits the body and 

the whole person!



Enjoy it and Have fun :)




 Actually, I don't know how to swim also...:D
_______________________________________________________________________________


Have a Nice Day..! :)

没有评论:

发表评论

Give SOme Comment ya =) Thanks~