2013年4月14日星期日

Hey Guys..

I know that I was long time didn't share something special with you all..

Now I'm going to make up for my fault..:))

Today I'm going to share something that I bought at Guardian yesterday.

And I spent around RM 100 ++ at thr even if thr had sales..XDD

_________________________________________________________________________________



1.Neutrogena - Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 50++




RM49.40


Actually I didn't use this sunblock before , I bought it due to I love NEUTROGENA 's product ..and my last ZA sunblock going to end up..so I'm going to try something new :)) 

 I had look for this products and here's the reviews..

FaceofMaleah : I use this sunblock on my face everyday and really, really like it. It doesn't clog my pores and as it claims ,leaves me with a very 'dry touch' finish. I noticed a lot of people said that it does not dry into their skin and I noticed that in order to get the dry finish, you need to apply it to clean skin. The reason I gave the product 4 stars instead of 5 is because it does not have an 'ultra light-weight' feel and is difficult to blend. If you can see past that error, it is a good sunblock.

huffleThis sunscreen is not oily like a lot of sunscreens and does not feel heavy at all. Did not give me any noticeable breakouts.

jenny4m : I traveled 8 months in asia and this cream is an absolute life saver for my skin. I had tried another brand but with some places where I stayed, the cream went bad due to excessive heat. Neutrogena's sunblock remained ok. It does not feel very oily either.


2. Neutrogena - HYDRO BOOST- eye roll-on



RM39.30

This was also my first time..Before this product I was using CLINIQUE 's refreshing eye gel..That were also a best product but it's very expensive..:(( so I'm going to try this on..

Editor's Note

Energizing and hydrating eye treatment drenches the eye zone with a steady stream of Hyaluronic Acid, Olive Extract and Ionic Mineral Complex for non-stop and long-lasting moisture. Roller ball applicator evenly spreads essence on eye area, stimulating blood circulation and aiding in the quick penetration of minerals and moisture rich ingredients to depuff, lighten and firm up the eye zone.

I'm so sorry that I cannot find any reviews about this so..
just stay tuned and wait for mine..XDD








About Neutrogena

The number one dermatologist-recommended brand for skincare, Neutrogena began in 1930 as a small specialty cosmetic company in Los Angeles, California. After successfully marketing a mild, clear soap that rinsed quickly and easily without leaving any residue, the company went further to establish an important relationship between Neutrogena and dermatologists, giving it an exceptional competitive advantage. Today, Neutrogena continues its tradition of excellence with a wide range of safe, mild, and premium quality skincare and haircare products under the banner of the Johnson & Johnson group of companies.
More News & Item from Neutrogena..
And please LIKE it :D


I will share about my cosmetic next time..
Stay Tuned :) ________________________________________________
Have a Nice Day..! :)

没有评论:

发表评论

Give SOme Comment ya =) Thanks~