2012年12月29日星期六

25-12-2012

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :)







Today I meet Mr.Christmas at Secret.R with my mom and my little stupid sis..XDD..



My OOTD : Top from China ; Pants from China ; sneaker from Vincci ; Hat from 

Thailand And Bracelet from China .





-Pic from INSTAGRAM-





-Christmas theme-
-Green v.s Red -
-Braces-



_________________________________________________________________________________

So..

What Christmas present gift do you received?
Ipod 5?
Ipad 4?
I phone 5?

OR..

Somethings special ?
:) 






This was the present that I did for my boy <3 b="b">
100% DIY~





Although it's just a card, but I spent a lot of spirit and time!!!
Hope he will like it :)


HoHoHo...
What a surprise that i got..!!



-Pic from INSTAGRAM-





Thanks Guy...

The Best Christmas Gift That I Recived This Year Was 
I Met You 
________________________________________________________________________________
Hope You Had A Best Christmas too :)



______________________________________

Have a Nice Day ! :)



没有评论:

发表评论

Give SOme Comment ya =) Thanks~