2012年12月21日星期五

Hey Guys..

Today I'm going to share with you My Daily Skin Care that i prefer to use.. :)




1) Bio-essence Bird's Nest ( Nutri-Collagen & Whitening Cleanser )


Review : Ermmm...I had tried a lots of cleanser on many brands , and this was the longest time that I used.The first reason is it made my skin feels refreshed without any feeling of tightness after use and I love its smell . Incense :)


Purchased from: Watsons , Guardian , All Supermarket :)
Price : RM 20~RM30



2) Neutrogena (Fine Fairness Toner )



Review : This is my second bottle using it. I tried it before but I strayed away to try other brands. For me.. It won't makes my face turns red or itching. Maybe my skin is getting use to it. I love this toner..I love NEUTROGENA !


Purchased from : Watsons , Guardian ..
Price : RM20~RM25



3)Neutrogena ( Hydro Boost Water Gel )


ReviewThis product is great for those with oily skin types because it absorbs easily and does not leave behind a greasy finish. It also does not irritate my skin.Moisturizing effect was Awesome!! Especially in winter or long time stay at air-cond room..And I usually used this before I makeup. I love this water gel, it feels really nice on my face (won't be sticky after apply it )   :))


Purchased from : Watsons , Guardian
Price : RM35~RM50



4)Za (TRUE WHITE Plus Power Block UV )


ReviewHave used this for a few months. Quite like it as it leaves my somewhat sensitive, combo-oily, dehydrated skin matte & comfortable for the whole day.Those that sunblock I used before..all will made my face be oily after apply.except THIS :)

Purchased from : Watsons ,Guardian
Price : RM20 ~ RM30



5)CLINQUE (Moisture Surge Eye Gel )


Review :I had know this product from magazine (Choc) and I've been using this eye gel for 1 years.It's the perfect eye gel that I had never used before.It's great for morning use and it does help with dark circles and puffiness.And I also used this before I makeup. Pretty Good!!



Purchased from : Sunway Pyramid (CLINQUE)
Price : RM120 ~RM140



_________________________________________________________________________________

Other Recommend..

LOREAL (WHITE PERFECT MILKY FOAM)




Review : Actually this is my mom's cleanser..Sometimes my cleanser had lost then I stole her one (Actually this action is called BORROW )..XDD For me..This cleanser also not bad..It is good in cleansing face off impurities and makeup.It's also a good product to try .


Purchased from : Watsons, Guradian, All supermarket
Price : RM20~RM25

_________________________________________________________________________________



 I am glad and satisfied with these product 
:)
_________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you will like it too..! 
Have a nice day ..! 
:)


没有评论:

发表评论

Give SOme Comment ya =) Thanks~