2012年12月22日星期六

Three Days of my FIRST JOB...

Some people will be very happy with their 2 months of holidays..
Because they're planning to have a trip.Visit here visit thr with family or friends..:)

BUT..

Some people will say that :

" OMG ?! What a BORING/BORED HOLIDAY?! "
" WHEN OPEN SCHOOL ?! I MISS MY FRIENDS..!! "
" HOLY SHIT !! I DON'T WANT TO OPEN SCHOOL,I DON'T WANT TO WAKE UP EARLY."

AND..

Some people are decide/will/going to find a job during their holiday and earn some pocket money :)



ARE YOU?

I was :)

Actually I'm not going to get a full-time job..Because I'm stayed at my hometown for a whole holidays so I'm decided to look as freelancer details and get a part-time job..Actually It's hard and less chance to find a job and work at my hometown. But..I FOUND IT FINALLY (Thanks for the help of my dear friend--WEIWEI KHO !! )

THIS was miracle!! 



Pretty Girls needed for Roving Project.

Local from Bukit Tinggi, Bentong, Karak, Raub, Mentakab, Triang, Terengganu , Dungun, Gua Musang, KB, Jerantut, Termeloh & Kuala Lipis

Time: 7-12pm
Duration within 19 Dec 2012 - 7 Feb 2013
Wages: pm

Actually I Dunno what's that and what was the job doing..XDD
Just wanna to try..So..I contact the agent..
And I admitted :)

Ok..Sorry for that i'm too overelaborate..hahaha!!



Do you heard about GUINNESS ?


I ensure you'll know that after you see this logo..=.=
It's a brands of beer..

I'm working like a roving team..
Just sampling beer to customer and collect their data..
Look like easy..izzit? ( I think so )



Day 1 ( 19-12-2012 )
 I was so expect and nervous !! Because this was my first job in my life! I'm really a little failed girl..XDD..I makeup myself and waited for my friend..Today we just looked for the restaurant at Sg.Rui..:)

 

-Wicked Smile-
-Pic from INSTAGRAM-





-Lets started our work-
-Pic from INSTAGRAM-



-Upset-
-Pic from INSTAGRAM-


Finally...I'm reached home at 12:35 am..Although its was just 5 hours..but..during this 5 hours, we need to wear high heels keep walking and talking..OMG!! what a tired things that i had not do before!! And we had not reached our target, because today was a raining day..all uncles and aunties are stayed at home..And I still owe 20++ customer data!! T^T


Day 2 (20-12-2012 )
Today I'm not get nervous anymore..because I'm just thinking about how to find more people to help me..And luckily I had a father and mother like hero and shero ! They gave me a big helps! They called their friends and my relatives for helps.. Touched..:') ..And also thanks for the help from my lovely friends..:)



1st : Try 3 shot of beer 
2nd : Give your own opinion for the taste
3rd : Write down data
4th : FREE GIFT ( Pen from Guinness.)




-My Professional Uniform -



- Macam Yes -



-Yeaaaa...Sexy lady :D-
_________________________________________________________________________________

- Narcissism..XDD-







_________________________________________________________________________________

Today finish my work early..Although today won't tired than yesterday..Because i get helped from many friends and their parents when I worked at the restaurant,and they're having thier dinner..hehe.. But..in addition I'm upset to saw somethings not good while I'm working..and I dono how to explained the feeling when i saw it..At that time..just one word..HAIZ..Beside that , my boy was going to Genting after fetched me back home..MOODY..lonely tonight..:(

-Mood : Complicated-




Day 3 (21-12-2012)
The first thing..冬至快乐..!ermm...In English I think is called Winter Solstice..(google translate)..Today was the last day for my job..Actually I was so happy! Because no need to flirt by some ham sap uncle..XDD..

-Thong Yun -
- Pic from INSTAGRAM-




-Smokey eye-


-Work Time -



- Waiting with Alison at the hotel lobby-

_________________________________________________________________________________

Today was also a lucky day ! We'd finished our work early.! Because we had visited to a restaurant that was conducting wedding party. Wow..! Fantastic Babe..! At last..our free gift was out of stock..><..Ended up at the last location was just 10:30 pm...=.=..it was too early.. But no choice and my supervisor fetched me back home and we had supper at my house finally..After that..we ended up for the job and  took a last photo..MISSION COMPLETE..:))



- Michelle , Alison ,Pavell , Vincent -

_________________________________________________________________________________

Although just three days..we had a lots of memories during this three days..Likes..Flirt by some ham sup uncle , heard somethings nonsense was talked by someone who brainless..encounter someone was drunk,saw many hooker( China chicken ) did somethings disgusting with uncle,met some greedy 
aunties..can't found the location,wrong road to somewhere,felt hungry and still wanna 
to work and more...1st things that i wanna thanks to Pavell..She taught us many things,
how to provided ,how to face to someone who drunk..and she help me resolve a lots of
trouble..:) 2nd ,Vincent ..He was being our supervisor in these three days..He was a Nice
and Funny Man..he fetched us to work and he also give us a lots of helps..it was nice to 
stayed with him..3rd, Alison..Although she also stayed in Raub, but we don't met before
..she also a nice girl..thanks for you to taught me how to open beer..haha.. I'm glad to 
work with them...:) 


At last..seeing they went back home and i have a little bit 不舍的..:(



P/S : Thanks to someone who gave me a lots of help !
_________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway..I will save this part of memories..Hope we could work again..!

Good Luck ! 




I Learnt , I Experience , I Enjoyed :)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Shared with you the things that i had learnt at this job..



- Establisher : Arthur Guinness -
- 250 years culture -


Guinness Anchor Berhad (GAB) is a major producer of beer and stout in Malaysia and has been listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia since 1965. Among the brands they produce and market are Tiger BeerGuinnessHeineken, Anchor Smooth, Anchor Strong, KilkennyAnglia Shandy, Malta, PaulanerStrongbow, and Sol.-



Carlsberg Brewery Malaysia Bhd vs Guinness Anchor Bhd -



A distinctive feature is the burnt flavour that is derived from roasted unmalted barley, although this is a relatively modern development, not becoming part of the grist until the mid-20th century. For many years a portion of aged brew was blended with freshly brewed product to give a sharp lactic flavour.

Alcohol percent : Before ---8.8%
                            Now----6.8 %


Supports GAB.. :))
________________________________________________________________________________


Have a Nice Day :)

没有评论:

发表评论

Give SOme Comment ya =) Thanks~